“Bro I strongly feel these auto shipping services are overpriced and so I am thinking of moving my four-wheeler on my own because there’s no sense in paying such a big amount for something I can easily do on my own after all, I only have to drive.” Nishant told his friend Akshat. Being a good friend, Akshat advised him to be sane, handle relocation responsibly, and have his four-wheeler moved by a reputed auto transport business that provides top-notch automobile shifting service.
You could be initially drawn to DIY four-wheeler shipping, unaware of the dangers and uncertainties lurking on uncharted paths. Trust me! The DIY route will freak you out from the first step. In India, around 17 accident-related deaths occur EVERY HOUR, and roughly 377 people die EVERY DAY. So, let go of the idea of self-vehicle relocation for your own sake and safety, and have a flawless experience with a car shifting services.
Say Yes to Safe Shipping with a Professional Auto Transporter
The mere idea of relocation can make you feel anxious. However, there is no unnecessary stress involved when you decide to shift your four-wheeler with a reliable auto transport company. They provide fully outfitted shipping solutions, including a vetted and experienced workforce and drivers who can nail the process every time.
5 Reasons to move your four-wheeler with a reliable shipping company
- No chance of accidents—Car shipping is risky, and India ranks third globally in road accidents. Putting life at stake for the sake of saving money can never be a good idea. Professional auto relocation companies eliminate uncertainties through their excellent doorstep pick-up and drop-off shipping solutions.
- No worries about the damage—Driving a car for a long time can cause dizziness and stress, which leads to distractions and accidents. The aftermath of the car crash compounds the stress. You can make stress take a back seat by letting a reliable auto transport company handle the job. A reliable company assures 100% safe and damage-free vehicle relocation. Plus, they provide a financial safety net with proper transit insurance coverage.
- No time off from work—Car relocation is time-consuming. And it can eat up your valuable time if you try to accomplish it on your own. You will have to take time off from work too. Therefore, you should find a trusted shipping company and ensure they handle everything from start to finish.
- No delays—Moving your car on your own requires a lot of preparation and organization. But external circumstances like inexperience, mishaps, poor weather, wrong routes, etc., render all plans and methods useless. On the other hand, you can rest assured that your four-wheeler will hit the target on time when you choose to move it with a professional transportation company.
- No more stress—Imagine the stress of driving a car for hours and hours, waiting around at traffic lights, gas stations, etc. The procedure has the potential to drive someone insane. Additionally, your automobile may experience wear and tear due to external factors. Also, you should not forget about the fuel expenses amid all these tensions. By leaving the job in the hands of an experienced auto moving company, you can avoid all commotion
5 Mistakes to avoid when moving with an auto transportation company
Not reviewing the moving company—An in-depth research is imperative when it comes to handling your valuable car to a moving company. So, go through the company’s website, customer reviews, and ratings. Visit them in person to make the right choice.
- Forgetting insurance coverage—Vehicle shipping is risky. Uninsured auto relocation is one of the biggest mistakes you can make while getting your four-wheeler moved. Reliable auto shipping companies offer insurance coverage for any damage that occurs while your motor car is in transit and cover the loss under the policy.
- Not calculating shipping quotes—It’s a wise idea to ask for quotes from at least the top 5–6 vehicle moving businesses to compare the rates and services. Also, make sure these quotes are inclusive if you don’t want to end up paying any surprise amount.
- Inaccurate document—Some important documents required by moving companies include government ID proof, registration certificate (RC), insurance, and so on. Make sure to organize all the documents beforehand.
- Not emptying your car—Many individuals forget to remove their personal belongings when handing over their vehicle to an auto transportation company for shipment. Remember! You can’t blame the company later if any of your items get stolen. So, make sure your car has minimal objects, or it’s even better if it remains empty during transportation.
Safety above all! Indeed, a reliable transportation company’s services are costly, but they are worth every penny for the safety and peace of mind they provide. So, make your move with a trustworthy auto transportation company and experience joyful shipping.